Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Everyday

:) Happy Everyday :) Finally got class blog :) I will try to blog at my class blog more than this blog of my own so sry dun say why i so less thing in my blog . :P I love to go to school. I like to study. No time go online lehs !!! :( I have a lot of freinds in school. My Auditionsea cannot work lehs nid redownload :( Cabalsea very fun play go try at www.cabalsea.com go there download and sign up ok ? Maplesea the monsters very cute its more like girlish game boys u all very funny play this kind of game no violence also wan play. I prefer more violent games very fun !!! I suggest you play runescape or cabalsea for it is more suitable for teens. But there is not blood effect i promise only eerie graphics and scary background sounds and background scence. Ok maplesea is more like for ages 7-10. Cabalsea and runescape is like more like u know emm elders. ages 11 and above.

No comments: